Gu Recovery Brew - 12 Pack
Gu Recovery Brew 12 Pack
Gu Recovery Brew is a carbohydrate and protein recovery drink designed to maximise recovery after exercise.
The ingredients in GU Recovery Brew help you quickly replenish energy stores and rebuild muscles after exercise, each serving delivers -
- Protein: GU Recovery Brew relies on whey protein isolate rather than cheaper whey protein concentrate to create a higher quality and more effective product.
- Amino Acids: Arginine and Glutamine promote recovery by mitigating the effects of intense training and supporting a strong immune system.
- Carbs: Both simple and complex carbohydrates in optimal balance will refuel your energy stores
- Vitamins: Over 100% of daily allowances of vitamins C and E in every serving for their anti oxidant properties.
Each 60g sachet makes 500ml, mix into a half full waterbottle, shake until dissolved then top up and shake well. For optimal results drink 500-750ml of recovery brew directly following training or exercise.
Gu Recovery Brew is currently only available in the UK in Strawberry Watermelon flavour.
Alternative Pack Sizes
Also available to purchase as single sachets -
- GU Recovery Brew Sachet - MPN/UPC 769493501264
GU Recovery Brew Strawberry Watermelon nutritional Information per 60g serving -
- Energy - 250kcal
- Protein - 8g
- Carbohydrates - 52g (17g sugars)
- Fat - 0g
- Fibre - 0g
- Sodium - 160mg
- Potassium - 70mg
Vitamins & Minerals per 60g serving -
- Vitamin E - 150% RDA
- Vitamin C - 130% RDA
- Calcium - 5% RDA
- Magnesium - 3% RDA
- L-Glutamine - 2800mg
- L-Arginine - 1400mg
Maltodextrin (glucose polymers), fructose, whey protein isolate (contains soy lecithin), l-glutamine, l-arginine, citric acid, acidity regulators (sodium citrate, potassium citrate), natural flavours (natural watermelon powder, natural strawberry powder), colour (fruit and vegetable juice), anti oxidants (vitamin C/ascorbic acid), vitamin E/dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Allergen & Dietary Information
Contains milk and soy ingredients.